Making Of Big Bang’s Heaven

The making of video for Big Bang's latest MV "My Heaven" is not what you expect, with 80% of the video focused on G-Dragon while the others are left fighting over the other 20%.

I must say with all the couple shots, G-Dragon and his lover would make a perfect couple for Mnet Scandal. Daesung in the short amount of time we see him has regained his cute guy image back, not the tough guy image he had for the single's photoshoot.

Also Included in this video is a extremely short section on the phootshoot around the 4:14 mark if you are interested.

cr: allkpop

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar